A Commitment to Good Dental Health
All dentists at Chelmsford Dental are committed to preventative dentistry, and this begins with the dental advice offered to patients. We encourage patients to work toward achieving optimal dental health by paying attention to the following:
- Preventing dental problems
- Good oral hygiene
- Routine professional checkups
- Timely repairs of dental problems
- Make your dentist aware of anything that feels wrong
Chelmsford Dental is a preferred provider for HBF and HCF. All health funds are welcome, and we welcome Medicare, DVA and MPDSS patients. All payment methods are welcome at Chelmsford Dental including Visa, Master Card, Amex. We also take payment via Afterpay and Zip Money.
Chelmsford Dental accepts all private health funds, including:
- Medibank Private
- Australian Unity
- Teachers Health
- Defense Health
We accept all health funds
The Key is Good Overall Dental Health
At Chelmsford Dental we take a patient-centred approach to dentistry. This approach includes what we feel are the most important behaviours to ensure optimal dental health:
- Prevention – Take care of your teeth and gums and have a healthy diet.
- Education – Learn about potential problems and their signs.
- Practice of Good Dental Habits – Regular visits to the dentist for cleaning and check-ups. Brushing and flossing teeth twice per day.
- Gum Care – Flossing to remove plaque and debris before problems like gum disease begin.