Dr Rose Cash is one of the esteemed general dentists at Chelmsford Dental. She is originally from the United Kingdom, where she also acquired her education. She went to the University of Newcastle in 2007 and finished her post-grad in the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry. She graduated in 2011 before completing two-year general professional training (GPT) in oral and maxillofacial surgery in Taunton, Somerset.
Moving to Australia
In January 2013, Rose moved to Australia and worked in private practice until 2018. After that, she accepted a part-time job at the University of Western Australia as an honorary clinical fellow for dental services.
Working at Chelmsford Dental
Even before becoming a part of Chelmsford Dental, Rose has already known Dr James Roberts for a long time. She took a break from dentistry for about a year when she had her daughter. Just quite recently in March 2020, Rose officially started working at the dental office for two days a week. She still spends the same amount of time at the UWA.
Life Outside of Work
At Chelmsford Dental, Rose has several duties to fulfil:
- She performs oral surgery on patients who need the procedure.
- She also takes care of tooth/teeth extraction, as well as other issues, such as wisdom teeth and soft tissue lesions, among many others.
- As a general dentist, she is well-versed in treating everyone, including children, since she is seen as the patients’ primary dental care provider.
- Once again, she has a great number of jobs, including diagnosing, treating, and managing the oral health care requirements of the patients. Some services are fillings, root canals, and crowns.
- Bachelor of Science with Honours
- Graduated from Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Received the Diploma of Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties (MJDF) from The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Completed General Professional Training (GPT)
- Trained for Basic Life Support
- Several other University of Western Australia experiences, including cultural and linguistically diverse learning packages and Aboriginal learning
Life Outside of Work
Dr Rose Cash is a mum of a two-year-old and a three-year-old groodle. When she is not working, she plays tennis or goes for a walk or swim at the beach. She also loves to go camping and explore beautiful spots in Western Australia whenever possible.